As a retailer, you want to focus on your customers and your brand. You should not have to worry about the quality and availability of your botanicals. That's where ETHA™ Natural Botanicals can help. We remove all the worries of supplying safe, convenient, and effective botanicals to your customers. ETHA can do it all for you from supplying cGMP botanical tablets to designing packaging that best represents your brand. We'll have you covered so you can focus on your customers.
To become an ETHA Retail Partner, please email us at email@example.com, fill-out the form below, or call us at 800-862-0341 (M-F 10-5pm PST). Our helpful team will send you our latest wholesale prices and answer any questions you may have about being a retail partner.
EXAMPLES OF ETHA™ RETAIL PARTNERS
THE ETHA™ DIFFERENCE
- ETHA is the only provider of whole-leaf botanicals pressed into convenient tablets with no additives, fillers, or binders. Only 100%, all-natural botanicals.
- As a USA-based manufacturer, we are local and can provide you with fresh inventory to meet your demands. No more waiting for overseas deliveries and clearing Customs.
Safe and Effective
- Every strain in every harvest goes through lab testing at both our own ETHA labs and 3rd-party, independent labs. The tests ensure we are selling only 100% botanicals with no adulterants or dangerous levels of heavy metals. We label each bag with test results and make all the lab results available online.
- Our USA-based facilities observe strict manufacturing procedures that are above Current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). ETHA is an approved AKA GMP vendor.
- All of our botanicals go through ultra-high heat pasteurization. During the drying step, the leaves are heat treated to eliminate potential pathogens like salmonella. Once the kratom arrives at our USA-based facility, we filter, press, and quality check. The final step is a second ultra-high heat pasteurization procedure to eliminate any contaminants and pathogens.
Everything You Need AND Want
- ETHA can provide any strain from whatever region you prefer. We can lab test, heat treat, filter, and press your botanical of choice.
- ETHA can also provide customized blends of your choice. Blends are a good way to provide consistency for your customers. Botanical alkaloids can vary throughout the year, so blending from different regions and different harvest can better assure your customers are always getting effective botanicals.
- If you want to elevate your brand, a good way is through compelling packaging. The ETHA design team can work with you to create packaging that best represents your brand and makes you stand out among the rest.
- ETHA has a dedicated fulfillment and customer service team so you get personalized and attentive care.
The ETHA brand represents the very best in safe and effective botanicals. Our packaging is retail-ready and will help you to stand out among botanical retailers. Each bag is individually labeled with harvest and bag numbers so your customers can look up the test results for their individual botanicals. No other botanical manufacturer provides this level of transparency and quality. If you want your own brand represented, we can provide botanical tablets and powders to you at wholesale pricing or design custom packaging for you.
What Do You Get?
As an ETHA Retail Partner, you will have exclusive wholesale pricing to the entire ETHA line of products. You will also be able to purchase our premium powders and tablets in bulk for deep discount. We also offer 'white-label' options so you can promote your own brand with ETHA quality assurance. As an ETHA Retail Partner, you will have access to our digital assets for your online store. Our team of designers can also help you with point of purchase displays and marketing collateral. ETHA will be there to help you succeed.
Whether you are an online store or running a retail storefront, add ETHA Natural Botanicals' lineup of premium botanical powders and pressed tablets to your offerings.
To learn more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill-out the form below, or call us at 800-862-0341 (M-F 10-5pm PST).